Hey there, I’m Rita and I work with female healthy living bloggers (think runners, personal trainers, weight loss folks, coaches, foodies, yogis) to help them design and rock their online presence so they inspire their audience and have a blog they love (and maybe make money doing it.)
Somedays that means I’m designing kick ass websites and other days I’m on the phone helping a blogger develop her very first thing to sell.
Maybe you’re wondering, what’s with the women only around here? Can’t men learn about blogging and marketing themselves here too?
For sure, all the principles I teach, blog about and coach around are universal to every gender and blogging niche but I’m passionate about helping women and me being over the moon excited to work on a project means you get the very best of me, and that’s very important around here.
Why Just Healthy Living Bloggers and Fitness Folks?
Personally, I started blogging in the healthy living niche in 2009 and never looked back. This community is so inspiring and a joy to be apart of. Just take a quick trip around the healthy living blogoshpere and you’ll feel ready to take on the world (or at least be your very healthiest self.)
Healthy living/fitness/nutrition blogging is an enormous online community, and it can be really difficult to stand out. How do you put all the blogging pieces together to create your perfect vision?
It’s easy to fall into the comparison trap with other, more established bloggers and feel less than and fade away. Your story is important and needs to be heard! There’s no one else quite like you and that’s what this site is all about – helping you get your message out there.
When it comes to blog design and coaching I look at sites as more than just a pretty face. Your blog shouldn’t just look good, it should also:
- build your following
- foster your community
- grow your brand
- and maybe even make you some money!
Sites that are a gorgeous combination of beauty and function are what I’m especially good at. It’s my thang. I also create online training programs and educational resources to teach you how to do your blogging thing better because blogging ain’t the field of dreams. Helping to bridge the gap between a great idea and successful blog is something I’m really passionate about. In fact, if you’d like to see what I’m talking about, just jump on the email list below and I’ll send you my free Healthy Living Blogging Toolkit.
Get the toolkit – one fabulous (and free!) blogging education
The 411 on Me
- I’m Canadian, apparently it’s very evident when people speak to me on the phone – who knew?
- I live in a town of approximately 800, if you count all the sheep and cows.
- I feel more at home in the mountains that anywhere else on earth but travel suggestions are always welcome :)
- I’m an avid runner – 2 half marathons under my belt and maybe a full one is in my future.
- The Boston Terrier puppy that my daughter and husband just had to have has become my favorite four legged creature – ever. And a very good running partner for something with such tiny legs.
- I adore reading (you might be able to tell from my bookish site design), love actual paper books and still have a library card.
- I thrive on change. The word adaptable has been used on every performance appraisal and report card I’ve ever had.
- If I didn’t do this for a living I would probably be a photographer (or a traveling nomad – does that pay well?). I carry around a ridiculously large camera almost everywhere I go because you never know when your daughter is gonna put on a hay hat and smile like an angel.