Hey there, I’m Rita Barry. I work with women bloggers and entrepreneurs by helping them brand, present and rock their online presence so they inspire their audience and have a business they love while making money doing it.
Somedays that means I’m designing kick ass websites and other days I’m on the phone helping a blogger develop her very first product.
Why I’m A Bit Different
My family would laugh at that line cause I’m a bit different for a lot of reasons BUT when it comes to blog design I look at sites as more than just a pretty face. Your blog shouldn’t just look good, it should also:
- build your following
- foster your community
- grow your brand
- and maybe even make you some money!
Sites that are a gorgeous combination of beauty and function are what I’m especially good at. It’s my thang. I also create online training programs and educational resources for woman bloggers and entrepreneurs. Helping to bridge the gap between a great idea and successful blog is something I’m really passionate about. In fact, if you’d like to see what I’m talking about, just jump on the email list below and I’ll send you my 3 week blogging course, totally free.
Join me for 3 great weeks – one fabulous (and free!) blogging education
The 411 on Me
- I’m Canadian, apparently it’s very evident when people speak to me on the phone – who knew?
- I live in a town of approximately 800, if you count all the sheep and cows.
- I feel more at home in the mountains that anywhere else on earth. Travel suggestions are always welcome.
- I’m an avid runner – 2 half marathons under my belt and maybe a full one is in my future.
- The Boston Terrier puppy that my daughter and husband just had to have has become my favorite four legged creature – ever. And a very good running partner.
- I adore reading (you might be able to tell from the bookish site design), love actual paper books and still have a library card.
- I thrive on change. The word adaptable has been used on every performance appraisal and report card I’ve ever had.
- If I didn’t do this for a living I would probably be a photographer (or a traveling nomad – does that pay well?). I carry around a ridiculously large camera almost everywhere I go because you never know when your daughter is gonna but a hay hat on and smile like an angel.