Blogging can be an expensive hobby. I really appreciate that.
Initially moving my blog from free to self-hosted there was a lot of skeptical eyebrows raised in my house too. Of course, I get the perk of not having to pay for a blog designer but there is still a lot of learning and courses that I take to keep on top of my skills and to learn new things to grow my business.
Believe it or not, the number one cost I have in my business is actually education! I love to learn and have been really fortunate to always get back so much more knowledge than I ever paid in registration and tuition.
Blog School, my 6 month, intensive blogging program is opening for registrations on August 13. The program does involve a financial commitment but I believe it is an amazing price for what’s included (more on that August 13!). That being said, I know that there are a lot of people that could benefit from this course and it can really make a difference in their blogging lives.
This year, for the Fall 2013, I’m giving away 3 full scholarships to Blog School!
To enter, you simply need to write a post on your blog that explains:
Why you would like to win a scholarship to Blog School?
Here’s some extra prompts to help you think:
- What would Blog School help you accomplish?
- What are you stuck with that Blog School can help you unstick?
- Why is going to Blog School important to you?
You can do video, text, audio, whatever you feel gets your point across best and shows off your unique passion for what you blog about.
Here’s the rest of the details:
- Your submission post must be published on your blog between July 30 and August 15, 2013.
- Once your post is published, please leave a comment below with a link to the post. This is how I know you entered!
- Your post must mention: Blog School’s Scholarship Giveaway.
- Blog post must contain a link to Blog School: http://bgblogschool.com.
- Winners will be selected based on their response to the above listed question, originality, passion for their topic/goals, etc.
- The 3 Winners will be announced on Blog Genie on August 20, 2013.
- By entering, you are agreeing to the Official Rules & Regulations of the contest.
Break out those keyboards, video cameras or markers to get creative and share your brilliance! I can’t wait to see what you come up with, it might just be your ticket to a free ride through Blog School. Hard work – still required ;)
Looking to increase your chances of winning? You can also enter our Facebook sweepstakes for another chance to win!