Successful blogging is about doing the right things consistently over time and that’s where most bloggers struggle.
If you’re managing a full time job, a family and everything else in your life, your blog may fall victim to neglect, no matter how much you want to work on it.
Working smarter rather than harder is the answer to fitting your blogging schedule around your life. That’s why I created the Blog Improvement Planner.
You’ll receive 14 months of printable planners (until February 2014), templates and checklists to help you along the way.
- Monthly Planners that have a place for post ideas, commitments (so you don’t drop the ball on important deadlines!), a place to brainstorm ideas to explore, a list of monthly maintenance tasks, a place to write improvement tasks for your site, and a stats area to track how you’re doing.
- Month-at-a-Glance Calendar that coordinates with the monthly planners so you can track your post schedule and your social media involvement.
- Daily Planner to stay on top of your blogging to do list so you can turn those should do’s into action.
- SEO Post Checklist that simplifies basic search engine optimization tasks for your posts so you can create optimized content that brings in search traffic. SEO doesn’t have to be complicated and this checklist will help you succeed without overwhelm.
- Blog Finances form so you can keep all your transactions together and see your real bottom line.
- Blank Monthly Planners without tasks or dates so you can print out and customize fully for your blog’s needs.
- Instructions for Printing so you can have it spiral bound or simply placed in a binder.
[add_to_cart id="6002" sku=""]